If you are missing your bookmarks bar from your browser you can bring it back by doing the following:
Chrome, Brave and Opera
- On a Mac: click on "View" and then click on "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- On a PC: click on Settings and then, under Appearance, click "Show bookmarks bar"
- On a Mac: click on "View", and then on "Toolbars", "Bookmarks Toolbar" and finally click on "Always Show"
- On a PC: right click on the empty space in your tabs bar, and then click on "Bookmarks Toolbar" and "Always Show"
- Click on "Bookmarks" and then click on "Show Bookmarks"